Just some random thoughts for today. My top ten favorite Hip Hop lyrics. Enjoy..
10. Last name ever,first name greatest, like a sprained ankle boy I ain’t nuttin to play with....(Drake)from "Forever" by Drake feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem
9. First 48, the homicide ain't solved... (Rick Ross) from "Rich Off Cocaine" by Rick Ross feat. Avery Storm
8. I never thought I see that day that you’re my old girl. Now I’m stuck here hollering at old girl. Got one, got two, three four girls...(J. Cole) from "All I Want Is You" by Miguel feat. J Cole
7. I got a question, why thy hatin on me? I ain't did nothin' to em, but count this money... (Soulja Boy) from "Turn My Swag On" by Soulja Boy
6.You should have a travel agent cuz you a trip...(Kanye West) from "Deuces Remix by Chris Brown feat. TI, Drake, and Kanye West
5. She make wanna leave the one I'm wit' Usher Raymond .Probably didn't register, don't trip, later on it will. Shorty fulla 'drama' like Gangsta Grizillz...(Kevin McCall) from Deuces by Chris Brown feat.Tyga and Kevin McCall
4. It's the big southern rappin pimp Presario. Coming straight up out the black bar-io (bar-rio). Makes a Mil up off a sorry ---.Then sit back and peep my scenario. Oops, my bad, that's my scenario...(Bun B) from "Big Pimpin" by Jay Z feat.UGK
3. Let me put a little bit of excite-ment up in yo lifestyle. You gotta know the times of the essence. I'm talkin right now. I can get, get rid of that headache. What you doin tonight? Some say that sex is overrated, but they just ain’t doin it right...(Ludacris) from "Unpredictable" by Jamie Foxx feat. Ludacris
2. I used to run base like Juan Pierre, now I run bass hi hat and snare... (Jay Z) from "Deja Vu" by Beyonce feat. Jay Z
1.And even as a crack fiend, mama, you always was a black queen, mama. I finally understand
for a woman it ain't easy tryin to raise a man...(2pac) from "Dear Mama" by 2Pac.
That's my list. More later. Take care until then...