Hello and welcome to the randomness of my mind. Today, I want to share my top 5 favorite, wonderful, campy, melodramatic movies. Love them, but I'm ashamed to admit it. Here goes!!
5. Showgirls - I know, I know... but it has everything--drama, intrigue, mystery...well, not so much. But I still love it!
4. Grease 2 - No, it's not as good as the first one, but so what? It's got music and old-looking teenagers and drama. I'm good with it!
3. Independence Day - It's got it all! An implausible plot, aliens, strippers, Will Smith... what more can you ask for???
2. Breakin'/Breakin' 2 - Yes!!! Music, dancing, sub-par acting!! Yesssssssss!!!!
1. Tropic Thunder - Have you seen it?????? Alpa Chino, Simple Jack, Booty Sweat. Enough said!!!